AALTO IN SUBCONTINENT
Source: wikipedia and Incredible India (http://www.incredibleindia-tourism.org/)
India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Nepal, Bhutan and Maldives
- Experience the diversity existing in this region by participating in different celebrations.
- Discover the inner beauty of diverse culture.
- How huge middle class people manage their lives.
- Explore the wildlife in national parks and catch a glimpse of rarest animals (jungle safaris).
- God's own country (Kerala) travel on boat (backwater houseboat cruise) and enrich the rich green forests, ride elephants.
- Be healthy, feel the original ayurvedic spa effect.
- Why Indian politics are filled with corruption.
- Visit Bangaluru, Information Technology hub of India. Know why outsourcing to India is popular.
- North eastern part of India, Himalayan foothills, trecking, river rafting and rains throughout the year.
- MAY BE TRY TO CLIMB HIMALYAN MOUNTAIN RANGE WHEN IN NEPAL.
- Know why getting admission to Indian Institute of Technology or Indian Institute of Management is so tough.
- Maldives and Andaman/ Nicobar Islands in Indian ocean, surfing, diving and experiencing beautiful beaches.
- Rajesthan, Desert area of India camel ride, Pink city and more.
- Learn how many languages in India exist (officialy and non-officialy).
- From Tamil Nadu, enjoy the popular south Indian food (spicy)
- From Andhra Pradesh, another popular south Indian food, spicy (basically chilli is the only spice..:P)
- Cross Srilanka to discover the tree plantation and more.
- Take luxury train journey (http://www.royalindiatrainjourneys.com/)
- Visit the temples of south India to view the scary faces and love making acts, beautiful architectures.
- Goa, a small state filled with portugeese, french and british heritage. By the way beautiful beaches and sun bath.
- And yah Taj Mahal.
- Visit Delhi and Mumbai for some Indian national monuments.
- Taste Indian candies (Usually called sweets in India) unfortunately they are also diverse.
- MOR...More.. and more.